2021 FIND IT HERE! Community Rummage Sale
This year's rummage sale event comes with some important disclaimers as we still deal with ramifications of the COVID-related restrictions. As such we believe it is important for those holding and for those who plan to attend the sales to remember the following things:
These sales are held by residents and groups either in their homes or in venues that require measures to be taken to comply with COVID-related precautions. As such, we ask that:
- If you are holding a sale, please post signs that clearly state your conditions for entry. Don't assume customers will follow more restrictive measures than those that are posted.
- If attending a sale, FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES POSTED FOR EACH ADDRESS! You are going onto someone's private property and are not entitled to access!
- If holding a sale try to allow for enough room for people to view items safely. It is difficult to manage interaction once the garage is full of people.
- If attending a sale, be respectful of those holding sales. Imagine someone coming into your house and behaving contrary to your standards.
- If attending the sales, BRING A MASK WITH YOU! Please do not plan on going without if homeowners insist!
*The Village of Lake Linden is only posting notices for sale locations and not listing or enforcing conditions for them. The Village is not responsible for how these sales are managed or attended.